Monday, August 24, 2015

Review: Where We Belong by J. Daniels

Series: Alabama Summer 3.5
Release Date: August 18, 2015
Publisher: J.Daniels
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Source: Copy provided for review
Rating: ★★★★★ 





Ben and Mia Kelly can’t seem to catch a break.

Grueling night shift and opposing schedules have left the passionate couple geared up and ready for some much needed alone time. There’s only one thing standing in their way.

Parenthood.

With two curious boys who have mastered the art of cock-blocking roaming the house, Ben and Mia, sexually frustrated beyond reason, quickly resort to surprise sexcapades and naughty little trysts whenever and however they can get them.

Who said anything about keeping things legal?

Assume the position. Things are about to heat up in the south.

Warning: This book is recommended for readers over the age of 18 due to strong language and explicit sexual content.



Just like everything else with Mia. Since the beginning, what I feel for her goes deeper than marrow.

Ben! Mia! And a lot more Ben! I love this series entirely too much, it's always a sexy, fun read with a little drama to keep the momentum going. This novella was a perfect peak into what one of our favorite couples have been up to. Oh and they have been up to some pretty steamy activities, but what makes this story even better is Ben's love for Mia is so dedicated and pure you just hold your kindle to your chest while reading and let out quite a few "awww's" and let all things Ben Kelly takeover! 

Ben and Mia have known each other since being adolescents and now years later they are married with 2 handsomely charming little boys, who like to interrupt their sexy time at any opportunity... These two just can't catch a break, but when they do all bets are off! The smut level in this novella is completely off the charts, which brings me to the next order of business...

“Fucking greedy. My greedy wife needs it. Needs my cock filling that hot ass mouth.”

No your eyes are not playing tricks on you, you read that right. Obviously us ladies love our smut, I know I do, but J. Daniels is a smut pedaler and nothing short of it that's for sure! Mia was just as kinky as Ben and I love when our heroines are sexy little vixens. Boy oh boy did these two get on like bunnies when they got a chance... Ben is so vocal during their "sessions" shall we call it, that it just put me in a trance. There are so many things that can be said about this particular matter, but I may be getting a little riled up thinking about it so I'm going to stop here.

An emotion passes over Reed’s face, something I know I feel a thousand times a day when I think about Mia. He looks relieved, like he’s finally able to take a breath after going so long without it, his eyes going soft before he slowly closes them.

It was so nice also getting more of the complete Bama gang, however, being that Reed is my favorite I was extremely excited for his few appearances made and lovely Beth Davis! Tessa and Luke these two are so special and I had a feeling a certain author left something a bit open ended with them , possibly another novella or full length book? The newcomers CJ and Riley are going to give us a run for our money I'm sure of it, but like a junkie I'm ready for my next fix! Lastly to conclude things this novella should not be read as a standalone I would HIGHLY ADVISE reading the first three books in the series prior to indulging in this one. You wouldn't eat a hamburger without the fries would you? Exactly you wouldn't, so read them in order to be able to grasp the whole story and fall in love with the amazing men that make up The Bama Boys!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...