Monday, October 20, 2014

Horror Spotlight: Guest Post with Tia Louise


Black Heart Reviews will be featuring authors and their favorite horror related goodies throughout the month.  Tell us your favorites too!
 
 
 
Happy Halloween!

Halloween is my absolute FAVORITE holiday, and it totally makes up for me currently living in the Midwest. I'm originally from south Louisiana, and we never had great Halloween weather, much less creepy dead leaves scraping across the pavement and long shadows where killers lurk...

Everybody's too hot and sweaty for all that action. LOL!

So Ali "the Villain" asked me for my Top Ten Horror Movie list, and I was more than happy to oblige!

Here they are, in no particular order, the TOP Horror Movies I can watch again and again:
 
#1-Halloween (the original. Classic)
#2-Scream
#3-Scream 2
#4-Scream 3 (seeing a pattern here? LOL!)
#5-Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte (this one scared the pants off me when I was a little kid.)
#6-Zombieland (LOVE IT!!!)
#7-The Descent (omgomgomg--as if I'd ever go spelunking anyway. Now I NEVER WILL. Bonus: The movie website will scare your pants off: http://www.thedescentfilm.com)
#8-The Blair Witch Project (the final scene. OMG. LOL!)
#9-World War Z (I did not expect to like this one so much! It is LOL, great fun!)
#10-Red Eye (Does this count? I LOVE scary Cilian Murphy, but I confess, I can't watch 28 DAYS LATER again.)

Thanks, guys! Have a spooky-great Halloween!!!!

Then curl up with a good book. Like my new one, ONE TO LOVE! (HA!)

#MUWAH
 
 
Tia Louise is a former journalist, world-traveler, and collector of beautiful men (who inspire ALL of her stories... *wink*)---turned wife, mommy, and novelist.

It's possible she has a slight truffle addiction. And she will never look at a family restroom the same way again.

https://www.facebook.com/AuthorTiaLouisehttps://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7213961.Tia_Louisehttps://www.facebook.com/AuthorTiaLouise



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...