Thursday, August 28, 2014

WTF Friday #3: Potty Humor


**WTF Friday is a weekly feature here at Black Heart, where we explore the stranger side of life.  It will not always be suitable for ages under 18, for work or for people lacking a sense of humor.  This is all in the name of entertainment, don't take it too seriously.**


I was browsing the interweb today and came across something. I won't tell you how or why. Some things are best left buried in a deep dark hole, am I right?  Anywho...I saw this picture:


and immediately thought "Wow, Japan is kind of fucked up, like in a totally awesome way." Again, am I right?  But then I started to wonder about other strange urinals and toilets which led me to the amazing thing that is Google, and found these:

Sorry, there was no explanation as to what the robot limbs are for. To hold the dick? To give it a little shake when dude is done? Your guess is as good as mine. 

Oh Germany, thank you for this one. You proved to us that men are well and truly lazy shits if they can't even manage a door.

Wonder what the Vatican would say about this one. And, what is that on the end?

Is that a camera? Nice!

Wow.

I don't want sinks to feel left out though!




Pretty sure this last one needs to be installed in my house. ;)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...